Ribeye. One of our favorite cuts of meat because of its tenderness and taste with all the marbling. It's delicious. Our preferred method is to prepare it in a cast iron.
- Make sure the 1 1/2 inch Grass-Fed ribeye is brought to room temperature
- Season with salt and pepper
- Turn on your broiler-- if you don't have a broiler, you can set your oven to 500 degrees
- Place the cast iron on the stovetop on high heat
- Sear the meat for 30 seconds on each side. Do not touch the meat while it is searing!
- Place cast iron in the broiler for 2 minutes on each side for a medium-rare cook. Add another minute for a medium cook.
- Finish it with a dab of garlic butter
- The key is DO NOT TOUCH YOUR MEAT and let it rest for about 15 minutes
- Enjoy a glass of wine while cooking and eating!